Saturday, July 20, 2013

I'm back! / De regreso!


After one year, I'm back to my hometown Oaxaca and I couldn't be happier. I needed the slow pace contrasting fast paced New York where I live. I needed the sun, the earth, the colorful warm culture and rich food this city offers.

I hope to share my trip with you and since I started a blog last summer that was very succesful: www.horadelrelax.blogspot.mx I'm motivated to do another one this year thanks to the number of readers. I hope you like it !

Despues de un año, estoy de regreso en mi ciudad natal Oaxaca y no podría estar mas contenta. Necesitaba el movimiento lento de las cosas contrarestando la veloz ciudad en la que vivo, Nueva York. Necesitaba el sol, la tierra, la cultura cálida y colorida y la rica comida que esta ciudad ofrece.

Espero compartir mi viaje con usted ya que empezé un blog el verano pasado que tuvo mucho éxito:  www.horadelrelax.blogspot.mx   y gracias al gran numero de lectores me animo a hacer otro este anio. Espero le guste!

No comments:

Post a Comment