Thursday, July 5, 2012

Envisioning San Miguel / Imaginando San Miguel

I've been to San Miguel twice now, but I haven't lived there for two weeks as I'm about to do it tommorrow. I will have my own house close to the city center as its part of a "housesitting" job that I arranged. I feel extremely lucky because my duty is to make sure three cats are fed, and I like cats.

Here are some pics of what I'd like to do in San Miguel

He ido a San Miguel dos veces, pero nunca he vivido ahi por dos semanas como lo voy a hacer maniana. Tendre mi propia casa cerca del centro de la ciudad como parte de un trabajo de cuidar casa "housesitting". Me siento muy dichosa porque mi responsabilidad es asegurar que tres gatitos coman, y a mi me gustan los gatos :)

Aqui hay fotos de cosas que me gustaria hacer en San Miguel:


 It is my birthday month... so if i find a spa like this I'M IN ! / es mi mes cumpleaniero asi que si encuentro un spa asi, VOY ! :)
 Escondido Hot Springs, I stole this pic from a friend on facebook a few months ago while it was winter in NY, she was swimming here... and now its my turn ! / Escondido Springs, le robe esta foto a una amiga de facebook hace meses cuando era invierno en NY y ella nadaba aqui, ahora me toca !
 lots of alone time for writing in the terrace will be good for me/ mucho tiempo sola para escribir en mi terraza me hara bien
                               breakfasts just like this lol / desayunitos asi de bonitos jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment