Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Retirement Coffee / Cafe del Retiro

Its funny on this particular 3 month vacation, I've had a window to what "retirement" could be like. First off, my trip started in Palm Beach Florida where its full of retirees ! I befriended some by the pool and just listening to their quality of life, I realized it was something to really look forward to !

Es curioso, en estas vacaciones en particular de 3 meses, he tendio ventanillas hacia "el retiro" . Para empezar, comenze mi viaje en Palm Beach Florida donde esta lleno de gente retirada, me hize amiga de algunas en la alberca y al escuchar su calidad de vida, me di cuenta que tenia algo emocionante hacia el futuro.

And now, I've landed in San Miguel which has been recently listed by Aarp magazine as top 15 retirment places in the world http://www.retirement-cafe.com/Where-to-Retire.html. No wonder there's so much peace, serenity and comfort here !

Y ahora, he aterrizado en San Miguel que ha sido enlistado recientemente por la revista Aarp como los 15 mejores lugares de retiro en el mundo http://www.retirement-cafe.com/Where-to-Retire.html. Con razon hay tanta paz, serenidad y comfort aqui !

Well, I'm loving it all and starting to plan my retirement as well. But I don't want to wait until I'm older for it. I want to feel retired now because I'm enjoying this "quality of life" and "relaxation" thing. And I can only hope that life keeps pulling me places where I feel retired while drinking great coffee along the way...

Bueno, a mi me encanta y empiezo a planear para mi retiro tambien. Pero no quiero esperar hasta que sea mayor para ello. Quiero sentirme retirada ahora porque estoy disfrutando de la "calidad de vida" y  las ondas de "relajacion". Asi que solo puedo esperar que la vida me siga jalando a lugares donde me sienta retirada mientras tomo el cafecito delicioso en el camino....

If this is how great retirement life is going to feel, I'll retire now ! LOL / Si asi de bien se siente retirarse, me retiro ahora ! jajajaja.

No comments:

Post a Comment