Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Transformations Photoshoot / Transformaciones: Colaboracion Fotografica

I was part of a very cool photo shoot yesterday about "Transformations in San Miguel". The question for the collaborative project was: If you moved to San Miguel, what would you become? When Mariko asked me this, I already knew the answer: a Spa owner and avid reader. And the truth is, this is what I've been doing most of during my two weeks here because this is what ths place calls in me !

And so, we did a photoshoot at the bilingual library and at La Victoriana botanical http://www.lavictoriana.com/ to represent my transformation had I stayed in San Miguel. I can't wait to share some pictures when they come out !

Fui parte de una colaboracion fotografica ayer sobre "Transformaciones en San Miguel". La pregunta para este proyecto fue: Si te mudas a San Miguel, que serias? Cuando Mariko me pregunto esto, yo ya sabia la respuesta: Duenia de un Spa y una super lectora. Y la verdad que es lo que este lugar llama en mi y lo que mas he estado haciendo durante mis visita de dos semanas!

Entonces, nos fuimos a la biblioteca bilingue y a la botanica La Victoriana http://www.lavictoriana.com/ para representar mi transformacion si me hubiese quedado en San Miguel. Espero compartir las fotos del proyecto en cuanto salgan !

San Miguel that represents me : / Aqui esta el San Miguel que me representa:
 I go back for the 4th time tmrw, I LIVE in "Escondido Place"  now  ;) / Regreso por cuarta vez maniana, como que me mude al "Escondido Place" jaja
 I've found myself Bookworming my way through life here ! / Me he encontrado leyendo mas que nunca aqui !
I find myself using heavier dosis of aromatherapy oils and incenses than ever here ! / Aqui uso aceites de aromaterapia y inciensos muchisisimo ! mas de lo normal !

No comments:

Post a Comment