Tuesday, June 5, 2012

70 days Vacation / 70 dias de Vacaciones

I think the best part of vacation is the beginning, when you know you still have a lot of time left of leisurly time all for yourself of endless possiblities. I live for these moments called "vacation" and have done everything in make this extend as much as possible by being a freelancer rather than holding an office job that could somehow limit my time in freedom to explore the world and myself.

I guess I'm a "free-spirit". I love my base home in NY but a few months out of the year, I have the need to take off and forget the world I know for a bit, become inmersed in a new one and grow. I think in the end, traveling is about growing. Its in the exploration of newness that we can leave an oldness..... and so, for some months of the year, I dream and plan for days filled with hapiness and discovery.

Right now I'm in Mexico, I didn't really plan this vacation much at all but destiny pulled me towards here... I have 70 days left and I hope to be in Guanajuato and San Miguel de Allende ... then come back to Oaxaca, my birthtown, before heading back to the Big Apple and start my life as a freelancer again.

I'm here to restore bateries, to renew, refresh and reboot ! And I count my blessing for having 70 more days to do so !


Creo que la mejor parte de las vacaciones es el principio, cuando sabes que todavia te queda mucho tiempo para ti mismo y donde las posiblidades no tienen fin. Yo vivo para estos momentos que se llaman "vacaciones" y he heco todo lo posible para extrenderlas en cuanto mas pueda al ser empleada freelance en vez de tener un trabajo de oficina que me limitaria mas el tiempo de libertad para explorar el mundo, y a mi misma a la vez.

Pienso que esoy de "espiritu libre". Me encanta mi casa base en NY pero durante algunos meses del anio, necesito salir y olvidar el mundo que conosco por un ratito, y someterme a uno nuevo y crecer. Creo que al final, viajar es crecer. Es en la exploracion de algo nuevo donde podemos dejar algo viejo... asi que, por algunos meses del anio, yo suenio y planeo para estos dias llenos de felicidad y descubrimiento.

Ahorita estoy en Mexico, no planie estas vacaciones mucho pero el destino me jalo hacia aca... me quedan 70 dias y espero ir a Guanajuato y San Miguel de Allende y al final regresar a Oaxaca, mi ciudad natal, antes de regresar a la Gran Manzana a comenzar mi vida de freelancer otra vez.

Estoy aqui para recargar las baterias, renovarme, refrescarme y comenzar como un nuevo programa ! Cuento con la bendicion que aun que quedan 70 dias para hacerlo !

                          The best experiences of my life /Las mejores experiencias de mi vida

No comments:

Post a Comment