Sunday, June 17, 2012

Awakenings / Despertares

Meeting Lorel Daniels at the Lemuria Center and Robert the massage therapist helped me tremendously.

They are very careful with what they say and are spreading words of deep meaning around. I love this but its also work to digest everything.. and so my two days there where very intense and full of lessons:

The Drift and the new generations (i.e. the indigo children, the computer based educated children)
Trust-
Visualization -
Path and purpose -
Loving Yourself
Twin flames
Money -
Nutrition - how much food we really need a day
Ashanic Records - the "sources" history of each souls THIS REALLY LEFT ME CURIOUS ! i want to know mine now ! :)

And on top of this she told me things she saw in my future path... it was so interesting !

No comments:

Post a Comment