Monday, June 25, 2012

Magic Happening / La Magia que Empieza

Comming to Gto, was definitely leaving my comfort zone. I had never lived in a state other than Oaxaca, my hometown. But  I knew I had to come, I feel inlove with the city when I came for the first time about a year and three months ago and told my sister "one day, I will come back here, rent an apartment in the city center and write. This place inspires me"....

"One day" became much sooner than I expected and here I am ! living this dream ! and every day and every waking hour, I am enjoying it.

It's the newness of a place that helps you explore the newness within. I consider myself a person of growth, I like to change so that I can see more within and travel helps me do it. Sometimes we need to get away from what we know, to find ourselves and my constant search is of a higher self. That's why I'm already planning my next few trips this year, I'm ready to continue getting higher as I'm starting to feel what its like by being here: leaving the comfort zone and letting the magic happen.

In terms of my writing, this is where the magic is happening most. I knew my book was to be based on my journals, but I didn't know the entire plot of the book or how rich it'd be. This is substance that I've been gaining by allowing myself to be surrounded by the magic town of Guanajuato ....

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Hope you are inspired every day! XOXO D

    ReplyDelete