Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Checklist / Deseos


Highlights of things I'd like to do: eat Mexico's best food !, write, jog in the mornings, be in contact with nature, yoga, arabic dance classes, meet cool people for lunch...

So little time, so much to do..... and I'm speaking in general because this year I've learned that the less I have on my plate, the more I can actually enjoy whatever I do have...so "less has become more"...

Most of my youth, I thought I was living by doing more, now, I'm enjoying more of whatever I'm doing less. The clearer my calendar, the better I breathe and so for this vacation, I want to write. I'm happy that I finally started my blog (something I thought of doing for many years now but was to "busy" to get to) and I'm working on a book I hope to publish sometime... a book based on my journals.

This book has been interesting because its made me go back to places I had forgotten I'd been. Yes, very busy busy places, as I read about all my activities in the past which where mainly social engagements, I get tired and I realize I'm doing the right thing. While not completely a hermit, I'm glad to be one for many hours of the day....




Cosas que me gustaria hacer: comer mi comida favorita de Mexico !, escribir, correr en las manianas, estar en contacto con la naturaleza, yoga, clases de danza arabe, encontrarme con gente interesante para comer...


Tan poco tiempo, tanto para hacer..... y lo digo en general porque este anio he aprendido que entre menos tenga en mi platillo, mas lo puedo disfrutar... asi que "menos se ha vuelto en mas"....

Durante la mayoria de mi juventud, yo pensaba que estaba viviendo mas si hacia mas, pero ahora, entre mas clara este mi agenda, respiro mejor y para estas vacaciones, quiero escribir. Estoy contenta de que al fin comenza este blog, algo que quize hacer desde hace anios (pero estaba demasiada "ocupada" para hacerlo). Espero escribir un libro que algun dia publicare, basado en mis diarios pero ficcion al fin.

Este libro ha sido interesante porque me ha hecho regresar a lugares donde se me habia olvidado haber estado. Si, lugares de mucha ocupacion, y mientras leo sobre mis actividades, que en su mayoria eran sociales, me canso y asi me doy cuenta que estoy haciendo lo correcto, mientras no soy una hermitania absoluta, si me da gusto serla por muchas horas del dia....

No comments:

Post a Comment