Thursday, June 21, 2012

F.L.Y feeling

I kind of envied the owner of the house I'm staying in,  Carmen,  this morning. She's somewhat of a Diva, with a beautiful house and a house help person who makes her breakfast every morning and keeps her house spick and span. I envied her because it was 9am and she was fabulously dressed with her hair done and ready to work. Excited about it as well ! And me, here I was, had just woken up in my gown, contemplating running and a quiet day... it seemed like those days in NY when I'm up early and motivated for work where long gone.... Then I realized in two months I'll be back in the work force and missing what I have now: the glorious 24 hour day where all I have to do is LOVE MYSELF ! and DO WHAT I PLEASE ! No bills, no responsabilities, no attachments...

Really, what more can I ask for?

I am trully gratefull for this opportunity to take off and think about my life and pleasures. I FEEL F.L.Y !



No comments:

Post a Comment